Android may have recently launched 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and though most of their users haven’t been updated to the new software just yet, rumors are already being spread about a new software in the works. Sticking with the dessert theme, 5.0 Jelly Bean has been rumored to be making an upcoming presence in the world.
Sources are speculating that devices equipped with the new Jelly Bean software will be available in the fall of 2012. Though these devices will not be available to the public until then, many are assuming that, like all previous Android software, Google will showcase this new addition to their sweet tooth family in June at the I/O Conference.
At the I/O Conference, Google usually demos its latest edition to the family. Last year, Andy Rubin demoed Ice Cream Sandwich. This year, well that’s still to be determined.
What’s in store for the 5.0 Jelly Bean? Rumors are still just rumors, and Google hasn’t yet confirmed the release of Jelly Bean. That hasn’t stopped customers and critics alike from making guesses, and we simply had to jump on the guessing bandwagon.
1. It will work for both tablets and smartphones.
Until the release of Ice Cream Sandwich, all of Android’s past software was only compatible with smartphones. This left Android tablets running on older, slower versions. Since Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich is compatible with both tablets and smartphones, we’re assuming Jelly Bean will too. Why would Google take a step backwards with a new software?
2. Google will be in the running for superior tablet stakeholder.
Android has always come in a close second to Apple as the leading stakeholder in the smartphone and tablet department. Recently, though, Android dethroned Apple as the leader in smartphones, and this occurred very shortly after the launch of Ice Cream Sandwich.
We’re assuming that with the launch of Jelly Bean, Android tablets will move ahead of the iPad as the leader.
3. The Google Chrome app will be standard.
The Google Chrome app was recently released to Android devices, and we’re guessing that this app will be the standard web browser app found on all Android-based devices.
4. Files will be easier to manage.
Ice Cream Sandwich allows for better organization than previous software did, but we think that Jelly Bean will have better organizational tools as well as easier to manage and easier to perform functionalities.
5. Google will have a Google tablet.
Though Google owns Android, Google never brands devices for themselves and relies on outside manufacturers. We think that the launch of Jelly Bean will also be the launch of its very own Google tablet. There are rumors of Google opening an online store, so it makes sense that this tablet will be found on that site as well.
Those are our five predictions for the 5.0 Jelly Bean. We’ll be sure to check back in the fall to see if any of these were right.
Charlie Adams is a tech guru and internet expert who loves to spend his free time blogging and writing about the newest technologies on the market. He also loves proper grammar and he never writes without the help of a grammar checker to proof his work and keep it mistake-free. In his down time he loves to enjoy Las Vegas nightlife.
Another Gadgets News:
- Archos 101 Android 2.2 Tablet Available Next Week Share0000000000or copy the link Archos has confirmed that they will be selling their newest 10-inch Android 2.2-running tablet, the Archos 101 starting next week. The 8GB and 16GB Archos 101 will cost $299.99 and 349.99, respectively. In case you didn’t knew about it, This android tablet is powered by a
- SoundHound ∞ for Android Share0000000000or copy the link One with the most downloaded apps on Android Market is SoundHound ∞. This application is really well-known and has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands people. Recently, the developer of this app updates it to new version, SoundHound ∞. This version brings several extra features and
- A New Android App Store For Those Who Like Their Freedom Share0000000000or copy the link A new type of Android market is coming to the web. It is connecte to CyanogenMod and it has reached an impressive number of installs. Soon there will be an Android marketplace for all those unlocked and jailbroken Android devices if Koushik Dutta has his way.
- Unlocked iPhone 4 now on Sale Share0000000000or copy the link Apple has begun selling an unlocked iPhone 4 in the US from store.apple.com with price at $650 (16GB model) and $749 (32GB model). The unlocked iPhone 4 can be used with GSM networks worldwide. Apple offers both white and black iPhone 4s without a contract. No
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite Tablet Unveiled Share0000000000or copy the link Huawei officially announced their new MediaPad tablet, the Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite. Runs Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and supports multi-touch display with 1280 x 800 resolution, this 7-inch tablet features WiFi, 3G, front and rear facing webcams, support for 1080p video playback and a
- SlingPlayer for Tablets 3.2.0
- Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO apk for Android
- Best Flexible Shaver
- Android Fast Burst Camera 4.3.0 apk
- Android Alarm Clock Plus(NoAds) APK
- Android HD Widgets 3.9.4 apk
- Tips for learning how to use your camera
- Download WidgetLocker Lockscreen 2.3.1 apk Android
- Android Weather widgets 15.1 apk
- Free Download Nova Launcher Prime 1.1 apk
- Download The Walking Dead, Vol. 1 2.0.05 apk Android
- Download Weather Flow 1.3.5 apk Android
- Android Beautiful Widgets 4.12 apk
- ComicRack 1.64 for Android
- Download True Weather LWP 3.9 apk Android
- Best Cell Phones
- Cellphone Reviews
- Cool iPhone Accessories
- DVD Copy Software
- LED Flashlight
- Mac Blu-ray Player
- Seventoten Cool Gadgets